The average American spends $7.58 on fast food per day- translating to close to $2500 a year per person. That’s a lot of money (and probably a lot of calories). Assuming we can’t change our eating habits, we can try really hard to change our spending habits.
I have searched the Internet and local magazines for the ten best fast food promotions (and coupons) that will surely save you money. If you know some more, please let me know and I will incorporate them into a future article.
1) Wienerschnitzel – Special Offer Coupon: Free Medium Drink
2 ) Carl’s Jr. – Special Offer Coupon: Grilled Cheese Bacon
3 ) KFC. – Special Offer Coupons: Several Coupons
Enter your zip code and enjoy 6 free coupons.
5 ) El Pollo Loco. – Special Offer Coupons: FREE Steak & 3-Cheese Quesadilla with Any 9 or 14 Piece Feast
6 ) Donut Connection – Various Printable Coupons (Small Free Coffee with any purchase, Buy one coffee get another free, etc)
7 ) Godfather’s Pizza – Various Printable Coupons – Buy One Medium Pizza Get another free and MORE
8) Boston Market – Catering Special- $10 off a $60 or more purchase
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch