After a long absence I am glad to say that I have finally returned to blogging and Smarter Spend. The finally touches of my move to Arizona were finally completed and I will be posting regularly.
I have read some quality articles from around the blogosphere and my favorite financial bloggers to get back on track on what’s going on in cyberspace, the financial world, and more. I also got a new subscription to the Wall Street Journal so I can find some exciting content to write about.
Upcoming articles will include a special World Cup financial article, a summer US real estate article, and more.
Finally, I am proud to say that with the help of my readers, I have been nominated and received an award (in absentia, but nonetheless, a great result).
Check out the Badge here and other great websites that won awards. They have some great reads.
See you guys around!
2 Comments to “SmarterSpend Wins Award for Being a TOP Business Blog in Living Smart Category”
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch