The average American spends $7.58 on fast food per day- translating to close to $2500 a year per person. That’s a lot of money (and probably a lot of calories). Assuming we can’t change our eating habits, we can try really hard to change our spending habits.
I have searched the Internet and local magazines for the ten best fast food promotions (and coupons) that will surely save you money. If you know some more, please let me know and I will incorporate them into a future article.
1) Wienerschnitzel – Special Offer Coupon: Free Medium Drink
I have compiled a list of 10 free fast food coupons for you. I will be adding more to the list everyday. These coupons require no signups, just go ahead and print! I will upload some more sign-up based coupon URLS soon!
Since the economy began to rapidly recede in the third quarter last year, the public has grown more aware of savings opportunities. One of the most commonly overlooked money saving methods is the use of online printable coupons. These coupons have become ever more valuable due to rising food costs, unemployment, and overall drop in consumer spending.
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch