First of all, Happy Easter everyone! I hope you enjoy the weekend and have a great time with your families.
The iPad was released yesterday and there is a lot of hype surrounding it, so I decided that its a good time for a post on great electronic deals you can find during the Easter weekend. I am hoping people find this post resourceful so that I continue posting posts about money saving deals on Smarter Spend.
These are the 10 hottest deals I found for electronics during Easter.
1) Sylvania 19” 720p LCD From Amazon.com – Price: $151.68
Price at next lowest retailer: $169.99 from Target
This is the third installment in our “Save Money at Home” series. Refer back to the other posts for more ways to save money at home.
This series consists of the 4 posts below:
Save Money On Groceries
The average family of four spends $244 a week on groceries. This translates to over $1,000 a month – a large expense for Americans that can become a very heavy burden if the times are tight. However, the good news is that wherever the spending is high, the saving potential is high too.
Save Money at Home Series: Introduction
After several investing topics, I have decided to return to writing about saving money with a series about “Saving Money at Home.” As many of you know, I have been writing about saving money for over a year now, and believe this would be a great way to give great tips on building smarter spending habits where the most money is spent- at home.
The series will consist of 4 posts:
In the past weeks, our article focus has switched from mainly savings and discount articles to an overall economic and finance related context. This has allowed SmarterSpend.com to grow from a narrow niche to a larger, more encompassing blog that deals with personal finance, investments, advice on top of the originally offered savings, coupons, sales, and discount related articles.
One of my favorite places to shop for clothes, household items, jewelry, and presents is my local JcPenney department store. Having worked in the mall, I know the ups and downs of shopping at larger stores like Macys, Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, and JcPenney. By following the tips below, you will be saving a lot of money the next time you stop by one of these corporate giants.
1. Keep an Eye for Sales Sections. Usually marked with red, clearance and sale sections sometimes have fantastic clothes or items at a fraction of the cost (I’ve seen Macy’s and JcPenney sometimes do 85% off). You can buy 5 clothing items at this price and still save more than if you bought one regular priced item.
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch