A lot of you might now know about the large selection of fast food available to you for under a dollar. Most of the larger fast food chains have a dollar menu with food thats cheap. Fast food chains do this to lure you in to purchase other food so that they can make a profit. For example, a buddy of mine, who owns a few McDonald’s franchises told me he loses about a dime on each thing he sells from the dollar menu, but combine that with a drink, and he makes a hefty profit. It’s almost a win-win, you get food for cheap and the restaurants make money. Enough with the introduction, I’m sure all of you are wondering what exactly you can get for under a dollar.
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch