The average American spends $7.58 on fast food per day- translating to close to $2500 a year per person. That’s a lot of money (and probably a lot of calories). Assuming we can’t change our eating habits, we can try really hard to change our spending habits.
I have searched the Internet and local magazines for the ten best fast food promotions (and coupons) that will surely save you money. If you know some more, please let me know and I will incorporate them into a future article.
1) Wienerschnitzel – Special Offer Coupon: Free Medium Drink
SmarterSpend.com has received a limited time special promotional coupon from El Pollo Loco for a free Steak Taco! Check it out below:
El Pollo Loco is moooving from the coop to the field with its newest menu items. While we’ll still offer our famous citrus-marinated flame-grilled chicken, Sirloin steak is making its debut in a big way. Our new Sirloin steak menu items include:
Two Steak Tacos: citrus-marinated, flame-grilled Sirloin steak, with cilantro and onion in authentic corn tortillas
Grillmaster Steak Taco: citrus-marinated, flame-grilled Sirloin steak layered with melted Jack and Cheddar cheeses and topped with fresh Pico de Gallo and guacamole in an authentic grilled flour tortilla
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch