According to the Foundation of Kaiser Family, only half of Americans have health insurance plans that are offered by their employer. With many people losing jobs and employers cutting back on expenses, Americans are losing their health insurance, leaving many people unable to afford basic coverage. If you are considering getting your personal health insurance, always remember that your life might decided by the plan you will choose. Getting reliable health insurance from a quality provider sounds like a great idea, but the costs are always a factor in the equation. Follow these steps to save big on your next health insurance plan:
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch