So, what’s the big deal about M & A’s anyway?
Mergers & Acquisitions have traditionally been linked to investor confidence in the market, directly leading to more money going into the stock market. M & A activity has been very low since the recession began as CEOs are unwilling to take big risks, instead holding on to cash assets.
So, let’s take a look at some previous cycles of M & A Activity and how they corresponded to the stock market:
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch