During a recession, where jobs are scarce and unemployment is high, extra money is something most people can look forward to earning. Besides the conventional jobs, there are many things you can do that can earn some money.
Ever since high school, I have been making great money without having a regular job. I have been resourceful, doing research on what kinds of jobs and services are in demand, and doing freestyle work.
I currently web design part -time and do some tutoring for most of my money.
Here are some easy ways for YOU to make extra cash.
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch