With some of the average cable networks charging over $50 a month for cable television, I am left to wonder why more people have not embraced the Internet as a replacement for paying almost one thousand dollars a year for access to sporting events, television shows, and movies for free right from the comfort of your computer. Actually, some of the larger television stations probably have some sort of cooperative agreement with Internet subscribers where payment for Internet allows for online movie and sport access. I have come to the conclusion that the majority of people do not know the tens of great websites available that stream media to you at no additional charge. Hence, I have decided to publish a list of the most reliable online sources in their respective categories. These methods are completely legal as you are not downloading anything.
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch