First of all, Happy Easter everyone! I hope you enjoy the weekend and have a great time with your families.
The iPad was released yesterday and there is a lot of hype surrounding it, so I decided that its a good time for a post on great electronic deals you can find during the Easter weekend. I am hoping people find this post resourceful so that I continue posting posts about money saving deals on Smarter Spend.
These are the 10 hottest deals I found for electronics during Easter.
1) Sylvania 19” 720p LCD From Amazon.com – Price: $151.68
Price at next lowest retailer: $169.99 from Target
Save Money at Home Series: Introduction
After several investing topics, I have decided to return to writing about saving money with a series about “Saving Money at Home.” As many of you know, I have been writing about saving money for over a year now, and believe this would be a great way to give great tips on building smarter spending habits where the most money is spent- at home.
The series will consist of 4 posts:
The average American spends $7.58 on fast food per day- translating to close to $2500 a year per person. That’s a lot of money (and probably a lot of calories). Assuming we can’t change our eating habits, we can try really hard to change our spending habits.
I have searched the Internet and local magazines for the ten best fast food promotions (and coupons) that will surely save you money. If you know some more, please let me know and I will incorporate them into a future article.
1) Wienerschnitzel – Special Offer Coupon: Free Medium Drink
I have searched the web for currently existing fast food and restaraunt related special offers and promotions that everyone might find useful. Below is a list of some money saving deals that might save you a bunch of money next time you visit.
- Baskin Robbins – Sign up and you’ll get your free ice- cream coupon email five days before your birthday. You’ll also receive a discount on a birthday cake.
- Boston Market – Printable monthly coupons and online orders.
- Carl’s Jr. Coupons – Printable monthly coupons.
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch