You might have read (and enjoyed) reading one of my previous posts, 7 Best Countries to Invest In. It has become one of my most visited posts in the past month and has a lot of interesting information on these seven countries.
I am going to turn the tables now and tell you the countries that have the worst economies in the world. Doing this list will allow people to see some common trends in these countries and help investors identify some trouble spots. Plus, its just interesting for anyone interested in finance to see how things are shaping up around the world after the Great Recession. To identify trouble areas, we list them in red so you can see what is each countries weak spot.
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch