Write for Us
Are you a financial blogger or expert? Do you want to build a large readership, increase the number of followers on Twitter, or write for fun and have your articles read by hundreds daily?
Write for SmarterSpend!
If you are a blogger or writer, contact us here for consideration. Please include a link to your work or a sample as an attachment.
Write For Exposure
In return for writing for us, you will get a link to your biography page, which includes your contact information, RSS Feed, and websites, a long with the standard “Post Author” box at the bottom of each post.
We value the uniqueness in your voice and your posts will never be edited besides minor changes in grammar.
As a professional blog, we follow strict guidelines of American English grammar and spelling.
Just a Few Rules
These rules are guidelines that will work positively for both this website and the writer.
- Absolutely no duplicate content. Professional writers and bloggers should know how the major search engines frown upon duplicated work. We want all work to be original, even if it is yours.
- No incentives or links to your blog in the article itself (This includes affiliate codes or any form of advertising)
Subscribe for E-mail Updates
New on SmarterSpend
- How Hire a Contractor for Less Without Sacrificing Quality
- Top 5 Craigslist Scams to Avoid
- 8 Companies Facing Bankruptcy in 2011
- The Ultimate Personal Finance Blog Rankings from MoneyCrashers!
- Investing in Health Care: 3 Innovative New Drugs to Watch